Total Supply NEM: 360’000.000 BEER
Total Supply BSC: 40’000.000 BEER
Circulating Supply: 40’000.000 BEER
Buy and Trade Beer (NEM MOSAIC) on:
Buy and Trade Beer (BEP 20) on:
About Beer Money
Beer money is born from the need for usability in which we face today with the criptocurrency as they have become simple instruments of trading, away from usability in our daily lives, so the business model of Beer Money arrives to Break schematics and position yourself as a company with a solid product with a usable and functional token for many years.
Tokens Distribution and Pre-Sales
10%Team and Development
65%Tokens Sale and Pre-Sale
6% Referrals and Airdrops
2% Beer Foundation
Hernán David G.
First Bounty launch program.READ MORE
- Pre-Sell Tokens
- Application to exchanges for the IEO launch
- Start of Beer Wallet Android Development
- Distribution of the Bounty Program
Pre-Sale and Release
- Launch Beer Wallet for Android in May
- Participation in Events and token launch at Cripto Latinfest
- Ieo launch agreement on Latoken Exchange
- IEO launch on the Latoken exchange
- Media launch campaign
- First meetings for alliances and partners.
IEO, Distribution and Exchanges
Ending the IEO in LAtoken
- Distribution of Tokens.
- Christmas Airdrop to Holders
- Application to exchanges
Token #BEER enters the market
Airdrop launch and community rewards
- Market entry
- Listed on Vindax Exchange February 10
- Listed on Coincodex, Coingecko and Marketcaps
Exchanges - Coinmarketcap - COVID19
- Listed on Whitebit Exchange April 1st
- Listed on Latoken Exchange May 7th
- Listed on Coinmarketcap May 11th
- Beer Wallet IOS Development
Exchanges and Wallet
- Application and listing to 3 more exchanges
- Entry to the Asian market
- Beer Wallet IOS launch
- Airdrop launch #2 to the community
- Launch Staking program for holders.
- Roadmap 2.0
- New website dedicated 100% to the product
- Brand concept
- Bounty Program launch #2
- Start pilot test of payments in shops
- Listed in 2 exchanges.
- Korean market entry
Start Production Craft beer
- Launch event.
- Market opening
- Implementation Traceability to the supply chain
- Business Model Development
- Start of development of Beer Wallet phase 2.